1. It’s “Bad Luck” For The Groom To See The Bri...
1. It’s “Bad Luck” For The Groom To See The Bride Before The Wedding
2. Bouquet And Garter Tossing Is A Deal-Breaker At The Reception
3. Weekend Weddings Are A MUST
4. The Bride ‘Simply’ MUST Be Escorted Down The Aisle
5. The Bridal Party Must Be Evenly Matched And In Accordance With The Number Of Guests
"Today we want to share a little secrete about how to get that true wedding day glow – good lighting of course! The best part is there are tons of beautiful lighting options to choose from for your big day. Picking the right one can really set the tone of your wedding and add a sweet, romantic feel. We collected a few of our favorite wedding lighting ideas for your reception and honeymoon sendoff that are sure to keep you glowing all night. Enjoy! "